Deryk Carver white plaque in Brighton
Deryk Carver first Protestant martyr burnt at Lewes July 22nd 1555 lived in this brewery.
- Erected: 1 January 1926
- Plaque Colour: White
- Subject Commemorated: Deryk Carver
The history of Brighton is that of an ancient fishing village which emerged as a health resort in the 18th century and grew into one of the largest towns in England by the 20th century.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Brighton
- Location: The Black Lion Pub, 14 Black Lion Street
- Unitary Authority: Brighton and Hove City Council
- Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Regency
- UK Parliament Constituency: Brighton, Pavilion
- Region: South East
Tell us what you know about Deryk Carver white plaque in Brighton