Drumsheugh Baths Club brass plaque in Edinburgh
Drumsheugh Baths Club is the oldest private swimming club in Edinburgh. The club was established on this site in 1882.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Edinburgh
- Location: 5 Belford Road
- Unitary Authority: City of Edinburgh Council
- Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): City Centre
- Scottish Parliament Constituency: Edinburgh Central
- Scottish Parliament Region: Lothian
- UK Parliament Constituency: Edinburgh North and Leith
- Region: Scotland
Tell us what you know about Drumsheugh Baths Club brass plaque in Edinburgh