Edward Irving blue plaque in London
Edward Irving (1792-1834), founder of the Catholic Apostolic Church, lived here.
- Erected: 1 January 1982
- Plaque Colour: Blue
- Subject Commemorated: Edward Irving
Edward Irving (4 August 1792 – 7 December 1834) was a Scottish clergyman, generally regarded as the main figure behind the foundation of the Catholic Apostolic Church.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Islington
- Location: 4 Claremont Square, Islington, Islington, N1
- London Borough: Islington Borough Council
- London Borough Ward: Clerkenwell
- London Assembly Constituency: North East
- UK Parliament Constituency: Islington South and Finsbury
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about Edward Irving blue plaque in London