Edward Stone blue plaque in Chipping Norton
Revd Edward Stone 1702-1768 discoverer of the active ingredient in Aspirin whilst living near here from 1745-1768
Reverend Edward Stone (1702–1768) was a Church of England Rector who discovered the active ingredient of Aspirin.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Chipping Norton
- Location: Hitchman Brewery, West Street
- Parish: Chipping Norton
- District Council: West Oxfordshire District Council
- District Council Ward: Chipping Norton
- County Council: Oxfordshire County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Chipping Norton
- UK Parliament Constituency: Witney
- Region: South East
Tell us what you know about Edward Stone blue plaque in Chipping Norton