Edwin Arnold blue plaque in London
Sir Edwin Arnold (1832-1904), poet and journalist, lived and died here.
Sir Edwin Arnold KCIE CSI (10 June 1832 – 24 March 1904) was an English poet and journalist, who is most known for his work, The Light of Asia.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Kensington and Chelsea
- Location: 31 Bolton Gardens, Kensington and Chelsea, SW5
- London Borough: Kensington and Chelsea Borough Council
- London Borough Ward: Redcliffe
- London Assembly Constituency: West Central
- UK Parliament Constituency: Chelsea and Fulham
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about Edwin Arnold blue plaque in London