Edwin Chadwick blue plaque in London
Sir Edwin Chadwick (1801-1890), Public Health reformer, lived here
Sir Edwin Chadwick KCB (24 January 1800 – 6 July 1890) was an English social reformer, noted for his work to reform the Poor Laws and improve sanitary conditions and public health.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Richmond upon Thames
- Location: 5 Montague Road, Richmond Upon Thames
- London Borough: Richmond upon Thames Borough Council
- London Borough Ward: South Richmond
- London Assembly Constituency: South West
- UK Parliament Constituency: Richmond Park
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about Edwin Chadwick blue plaque in London