Edwin Pover white plaque in Faversham
This cemetery, with its chapel designed by Edwin Pover (c.1842-1903), opened on 17 May 1898. Here are buried in a mass grave 73 of the 108 victims of the Great Explosion of 2 April 1918.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Faversham
- Location: Love Lane
- Parish: Faversham
- District Council: Swale Borough Council
- District Council Ward: Abbey
- County Council: Kent County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Faversham
- UK Parliament Constituency: Faversham and Mid Kent
- Region: South East
Tell us what you know about Edwin Pover white plaque in Faversham