Essex Cricket Pavilion and Richard Creed plaque in London
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
Essex Cricket Pavilion. Grade II Listed building. Designed by Richard Creed FRIBA and erected in 1886 for the Essex County Cricket Board. Official Club headquarters until 1934
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Waltham Forest
- Location: Leyton Youth Centre (building), High Road E10
- London Borough: Waltham Forest Borough Council
- London Borough Ward: Leyton
- London Assembly Constituency: North East
- UK Parliament Constituency: Leyton and Wanstead
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about Essex Cricket Pavilion and Richard Creed plaque in London