Eugen Sandow blue plaque in London
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
Eugen Sandow 1867-1925 body-builder and promoter of physical culture lived and died here
Eugen Sandow (April 2, 1867 – October 14, 1925), born Friedrich Wilhelm Müller, was a German pioneering bodybuilder known as the "father of modern bodybuilding".
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Kensington and Chelsea
- Location: 161 Holland Park Avenue
- London Borough: Kensington and Chelsea Borough Council
- London Borough Ward: Holland
- London Assembly Constituency: West Central
- UK Parliament Constituency: Kensington
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about Eugen Sandow blue plaque in London