Faversham Institute white plaque in Faversham
The site of the Faversham Institute (1862-1979), centre for local education, culture and entertainment, and named after one of its founders John Andrew Anderson, mayor 1876, 1882 and 1886.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Faversham
- Location: John Anderson Court, East Street
- Parish: Faversham
- District Council: Swale Borough Council
- District Council Ward: Abbey
- County Council: Kent County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Faversham
- UK Parliament Constituency: Faversham and Mid Kent
- Region: South East
Tell us what you know about Faversham Institute white plaque in Faversham