Fisher Tench and Thomas Oliver plaque in London
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
The site of the Great House erected by Sir Fischer Tench. Bart. Circa 1700. Thomas Oliver lived there 1750-1803.
Sir Fisher Tench, 1st Baronet (c.1673—31 Oct 1736) was a City of London financier, who was a Member of Parliament and a director of several companies.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Waltham Forest
- Location: 536-542 High Road Leyton E10
- London Borough: Waltham Forest Borough Council
- London Borough Ward: Grove Green
- London Assembly Constituency: North East
- UK Parliament Constituency: Leyton and Wanstead
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about Fisher Tench and Thomas Oliver plaque in London