Fisher Tench plaque in London
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
The Great House erected by Sir Fisher Tench c. 1700 Thomas Oliver lived there
Sir Fisher Tench, 1st Baronet (c.1673—31 Oct 1736) was a City of London financier, who was a Member of Parliament and a director of several companies.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Waltham Forest
- Location: 536–542 High Road, Leyton E10
- London Borough: Waltham Forest Borough Council
- London Borough Ward: Grove Green
- London Assembly Constituency: North East
- UK Parliament Constituency: Leyton and Wanstead
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about Fisher Tench plaque in London