flying bomb (V1/V2) brass plaque in London
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
This plaque commemorates the fifty-one people killed by a V1 flying bomb which landed on the market place in Lewisham High Street on the 28th June 1944
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Lewisham
- Location: pavement outside M&S, Lewisham High Street
- London Borough: Lewisham Borough Council
- London Borough Ward: Lewisham Central
- London Assembly Constituency: Greenwich and Lewisham
- UK Parliament Constituency: Lewisham, Deptford
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about flying bomb (V1/V2) brass plaque in London