Francis Masson yellow plaque in Aberdeen
Francis Masson 1741-1805 botanist and explorer lived in Old Aberdeen
Francis Masson (August 1741 – 23 December 1805) was a Scottish botanist and gardener, and Kew Gardens’ first plant hunter.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Aberdeen
- Location: Cruickshank Botanical gardens, Old Aberdeen
- Unitary Authority: Aberdeen City Council
- Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Tillydrone/Seaton/Old Aberdeen
- Scottish Parliament Constituency: Aberdeen Central
- Scottish Parliament Region: North East Scotland
- UK Parliament Constituency: Aberdeen North
- Region: Scotland
Tell us what you know about Francis Masson yellow plaque in Aberdeen