Frank Brangwyn blue plaque in London
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
Sir Frank Brangwyn 1867-1956 artist lived here
Sir Frank William Brangwyn RA RWS RBA (12 May 1867 – 11 June 1956) was an Anglo-Welsh artist, painter, water colourist, virtuoso engraver and illustrator, and progressive designer.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Hammersmith and Fulham
- Location: Temple Lodge, 51 Queen Caroline Street, Hammersmith and Fulham, W6
- London Borough: Hammersmith and Fulham Borough Council
- London Borough Ward: Hammersmith Broadway
- London Assembly Constituency: West Central
- UK Parliament Constituency: Hammersmith
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about Frank Brangwyn blue plaque in London