Frederick Smith grey plaque in Bungay
Frederick Smith (1833-1903), lived here.
He enlarged St. Edmund's Church and School and, as Town Reeve, built the St. Edmund's almshouses.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Bungay
- Location: Earsham Street
- Parish: Bungay
- District Council: Waveney District Council
- District Council Ward: Bungay
- County Council: Suffolk County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Bungay
- UK Parliament Constituency: Waveney
- Region: Eastern
Tell us what you know about Frederick Smith grey plaque in Bungay