Friday Hill House and Lewis Vulliamy plaque in London
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
Friday Hill House. Grade II Listed building. Designed by Lewis Vulliamy and erected in 1839, Friday Hill House was the last Manor house of Chingford Earls and home of the Boothby-Heathcote family
Lewis Vulliamy (15 March 1791 – 4 January 1871) was an English architect belonging to the Vulliamy family of clockmakers.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Waltham Forest
- Location: Friday Hill House, Simmons Lane E4
- London Borough: Waltham Forest Borough Council
- London Borough Ward: Hatch Lane
- London Assembly Constituency: North East
- UK Parliament Constituency: Chingford and Woodford Green
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about Friday Hill House and Lewis Vulliamy plaque in London