G. R. Elkington blue plaque in Birmingham
G. R. Elkington 1801-1865 promoter of Electro-Plating had his works here
- Erected: 1 January 2003
- Plaque Colour: Blue
- Subject Commemorated: G. R. Elkington
George Richards Elkington (17 October 1801 – 22 September 1865) was a manufacturer from Birmingham, England. He patented the first commercial electroplating process.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Birmingham
- Location: 144 Newhall Street
- Metropolitan District: Birmingham City Council
- Metropolitan District Ward: Ladywood
- UK Parliament Constituency: Birmingham, Ladywood
- Region: West Midlands
Tell us what you know about G. R. Elkington blue plaque in Birmingham