Geoffrey Wilkinson blue plaque in London
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
Sir Geoffrey Wilkinson FRS (1921-1996) 1939-1943 student, 1956-1996 professor, Imperial College. 1973 Nobel Laureate for pioneering studies on organometallic compounds
Sir Geoffrey Wilkinson FRS (14 July 1921 – 26 September 1996) was a Nobel laureate English chemist who pioneered inorganic chemistry and homogeneous transition metal catalysis.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Kensington and Chelsea
- Location: Chemistry Building, Imperial College Road, SW7
- London Borough: Kensington and Chelsea Borough Council
- London Borough Ward: Brompton & Hans Town
- London Assembly Constituency: West Central
- UK Parliament Constituency: Kensington
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about Geoffrey Wilkinson blue plaque in London