Geoffrey Wilkinson blue plaque in Todmorden
Sir Geoffrey Wilkinson Nobel Laureate in Chemistry, 1973, lived here from 1926 to 1943.
Sir Geoffrey Wilkinson FRS (14 July 1921 – 26 September 1996) was a Nobel laureate English chemist who pioneered inorganic chemistry and homogeneous transition metal catalysis.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Todmorden
- Location: Wellington Road
- Parish: Todmorden
- Metropolitan District: Calderdale Borough Council
- Metropolitan District Ward: Todmorden
- UK Parliament Constituency: Calder Valley
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
Tell us what you know about Geoffrey Wilkinson blue plaque in Todmorden