George Basevi blue plaque in London
George Basevi 1794-1845 architect lived here
Elias George Basevi FRS (1 April 1794 – 16 October 1845) was an English architect. A pupil of Sir John Soane, his designs included Belgrave Square in London, and the Fitzwilliam Museum in Cambridge.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Westminster City Council
- Location: 17 Savile Row, Westminster, W1
- London Borough: Westminster City Council
- London Borough Ward: West End
- London Assembly Constituency: West Central
- UK Parliament Constituency: Cities of London and Westminster
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about George Basevi blue plaque in London