George Pulman blue plaque in Crewkerne
This 18th Century house was the home between 1863 and 1878 of George Pulman, eminent local
historian, author of the Book of the Axe and pioneer of local newspapers.
George Philip Rigney Pulman (1819–1880) was an English journalist, antiquary, and writer on fishing.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Crewkerne
- Location: The Hermitage, Hermitage Street
- Parish: Crewkerne
- District Council: South Somerset District Council
- District Council Ward: Crewkerne
- County Council: Somerset County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Crewkerne
- UK Parliament Constituency: Yeovil
- Region: South West
Tell us what you know about George Pulman blue plaque in Crewkerne