George Reid yellow plaque in Aberdeen
Sir George Reid 1841-1913 artist and president of the Royal Scottish Academy lived and worked here
Sir George Reid (31 October 1841–1913) was a Scottish artist.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Aberdeen
- Location: Gordon Highlanders Museum, Viewfield Road
- Unitary Authority: Aberdeen City Council
- Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Hazlehead/Ashley/Queens Cross
- Scottish Parliament Constituency: Aberdeen South and North Kincardine
- Scottish Parliament Region: North East Scotland
- UK Parliament Constituency: Aberdeen South
- Region: Scotland
Tell us what you know about George Reid yellow plaque in Aberdeen