Giles Roberts, George Inn, Bridport, and 9 East Street stone plaque in Bridport
No 9 East Street
This building originally The George Inn was rebuilt by renowned local Apothecary Dr Giles Roberts in 1804. It was a Pharmacy until 1974.
- Plaque Colour: Stone
- Subjects Commemorated:
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Bridport
- Location: Heritage Sculpture on South Street
- Parish: Bridport
- District Council: West Dorset District Council
- District Council Ward: Bridport South and Bothenhampton
- County Council: Dorset County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Bridport
- UK Parliament Constituency: West Dorset
- Region: South West
Tell us what you know about Giles Roberts, George Inn, Bridport, and 9 East Street stone plaque in Bridport