Green plaque № 10269 in Lancaster
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
Known as “The Shakespeare” since the 18th century, this building has been a tavern, inn and hotel since the first official record of its existence in 1794.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Lancaster
- Location: St Leonard Gate
- District Council: Lancaster City Council
- District Council Ward: Bulk
- County Council: Lancashire County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Lancaster East
- UK Parliament Constituency: Lancaster and Fleetwood
- Region: North West
Tell us what you know about Green plaque № 10269 in Lancaster