Green plaque № 10541 in Croydon
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
Croydon Cattle Market 1848-1935 site of the purpose-built cattle market, Croydon was an important agricultural centre.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Croydon
- Location: Drovers Road and Selsdon Road
- London Borough: Croydon Borough Council
- London Borough Ward: Croham
- London Assembly Constituency: Croydon and Sutton
- UK Parliament Constituency: Croydon South
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about Green plaque № 10541 in Croydon