Green plaque № 10570 in London
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
Copenhagen House famous tavern & tea-garden stood here from early 17th century until 1855, Caledonian Market held here from the 1870s until 1939
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Islington
- Location: The Clocktower, Market Road, Holloway, N7
- London Borough: Islington Borough Council
- London Borough Ward: Holloway
- London Assembly Constituency: North East
- UK Parliament Constituency: Islington South and Finsbury
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about Green plaque № 10570 in London