Green plaque № 11403 in Kendal
Kendal's first Alderman lived here in 1575. The house was modernised in 1810 and in 1869 became a brush factory with the sign of a bristly hog.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Kendal
- Location: Stricklandgate
- Parish: Kendal
- District Council: South Lakeland District Council
- District Council Ward: Kendal Fell
- County Council: Cumbria County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Kendal Strickland and Fell
- UK Parliament Constituency: Westmorland and Lonsdale
- Region: North West
Tell us what you know about Green plaque № 11403 in Kendal