Green plaque № 12987 in Kirkwall
Birthplace of Malcolm Laing, Historian 1762-1818 and Samuel Laing, Travel writer and translator of Heimskringla 1780-1868. Their father, Robert Laing, 1722-1803 planted the Big Tree.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Kirkwall
- Location: Junction Road
- Unitary Authority: Orkney Islands Council
- Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Kirkwall West and Orphir
- Scottish Parliament Constituency: Orkney Islands
- Scottish Parliament Region: Highlands and Islands
- UK Parliament Constituency: Orkney and Shetland
- Region: Scotland
Tell us what you know about Green plaque № 12987 in Kirkwall