The gardens were laid out in 1911 to mark the Coronation of King George V. Previously this part of the Greyfriars had been used to hold cattle awaiting Market. These C14 arches were resited from a building at Bank Lane / Ferry Street demolished in 1910.
Erected: 1 January 2005
Plaque Colour: Green
Local area map loading...
Location: Bank Lane Arches Tower Gardens, Millfleet
District Council: King's Lynn and West Norfolk Borough Council
District Council Ward: St Margarets with St Nicholas
County Council: Norfolk County Council
County Council Electoral Division: King's Lynn North and Central