Tower Street Methodist Chapel. This brick pillar was the end of the forecourt railings of the town's principal Weslyan chapel from 1812 to 1965. Affectionately known as the 'Methodist Minister' the chapel stood in place of the modern Regent Way, on a site which had previously been the synagogue.
Erected: 1 January 2005
Plaque Colour: Green
Local area map loading...
Location: Regent Way
District Council: King's Lynn and West Norfolk Borough Council
District Council Ward: St Margarets with St Nicholas
County Council: Norfolk County Council
County Council Electoral Division: King's Lynn North and Central