Designed in imposing 'tudor-gothic' style in 1858, the Lynn Savings Bank hoped to inspire the confidence of local savers! The town's armorial bearings include the pelican badge, and the shield is on the rainwater pipes. The bank had opened in 1817 in the High Street.
Erected: 1 January 2005
Plaque Colour: Green
Local area map loading...
Location: High Street
District Council: King's Lynn and West Norfolk Borough Council
District Council Ward: St Margarets with St Nicholas
County Council: Norfolk County Council
County Council Electoral Division: King's Lynn North and Central