Opposite this plaque, on the old road to London, stood a chapel of Our Lady from c1329 until 1549; later used as a house. This road bridge was rebuilt by the town's Paving Commissioners in 1806, and Millfleet itself was covered over in 1897.
Erected: 1 January 2005
Plaque Colour: Green
Local area map loading...
District Council: King's Lynn and West Norfolk Borough Council
District Council Ward: St Margarets with St Nicholas
County Council: Norfolk County Council
County Council Electoral Division: King's Lynn North and Central