Altered by Dutch merchant families, the limestone house front is 1739 and the finely-detailed rear wing is c1695. After 1814 this property also owned the Guidhall warehouses, and included Everard & Blencowe's Bank from 1826-61. Offices after 1930 (museum 1973-1992).
Erected: 1 January 2005
Plaque Colour: Green
Local area map loading...
Location: 27 King Street
District Council: King's Lynn and West Norfolk Borough Council
District Council Ward: St Margarets with St Nicholas
County Council: Norfolk County Council
County Council Electoral Division: King's Lynn North and Central