An early 17th century house built with a central passage reflecting two medieval hall house plots. The rear crow-stepped gables are rare for King's Lynn. Refronted early in the 18th century the house was divided into two by 1810. In 1988/90 it was restored as one property.
Erected: 1 January 2005
Plaque Colour: Green
Local area map loading...
Location: 23-25 King Street
District Council: King's Lynn and West Norfolk Borough Council
District Council Ward: St Margarets with St Nicholas
County Council: Norfolk County Council
County Council Electoral Division: King's Lynn North and Central