2 St Margaret's Place
On this site stood Sparrow Hall, owned between 1393-1513 by the Town Council. Behind the restyled exterior stands a late 15th century house, occupied since 1513 by merchants, doctors and a vicar.
Erected: 1 January 2005
Plaque Colour: Green
Local area map loading...
Location: 2 St Margaret's Place
District Council: King's Lynn and West Norfolk Borough Council
District Council Ward: St Margarets with St Nicholas
County Council: Norfolk County Council
County Council Electoral Division: King's Lynn North and Central