Green plaque № 1709 in King's Lynn
9 Nelson Street
A branch of the influential Bagge merchant family lived here 1766-1839. The late 15th century door displays the town's Pelican badge. The front facade was 'latched' c.1703.
- Erected: 1 January 2005
- Plaque Colour: Green
Local area map loading...
All plaques in King's Lynn
- Location: 9 Nelson Street
- District Council: King's Lynn and West Norfolk Borough Council
- District Council Ward: St Margarets with St Nicholas
- County Council: Norfolk County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: King's Lynn North and Central
- UK Parliament Constituency: North West Norfolk
- Region: Eastern
Tell us what you know about Green plaque № 1709 in King's Lynn