Green plaque № 1710 in King's Lynn
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
The home of the 'Samuel' Browne dynasty of merchants who lived and ran their business from here for a century up to 1784. The building dates from the 17t century and was refronted c.1730.
- Erected: 1 January 2005
- Plaque Colour: Green
Local area map loading...
All plaques in King's Lynn
- Location: 15 Nelson Street
- District Council: King's Lynn and West Norfolk Borough Council
- District Council Ward: St Margarets with St Nicholas
- County Council: Norfolk County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: King's Lynn North and Central
- UK Parliament Constituency: North West Norfolk
- Region: Eastern
Tell us what you know about Green plaque № 1710 in King's Lynn