Originally a wooden building opened in 1846, it was rebuilt by Robert Skipper of Dereham for the Great Eastern Railway in 1871-72, when this was the terminus for three lines across the Fens and Norfolk. Enlarged, and the present buffet lounge built, in 1910.
Erected: 1 January 2005
Plaque Colour: Green
Local area map loading...
Location: Blackfriars Rd
District Council: King's Lynn and West Norfolk Borough Council
District Council Ward: St Margarets with St Nicholas
County Council: Norfolk County Council
County Council Electoral Division: King's Lynn North and Central