The line of coping stones across the car park was until 1855 the edge of the town's main public quay. The opening of the Estuary Cut to The Wash caused the riverbank to form farther west. A promenade was built in 1990.
Erected: 1 January 2005
Plaque Colour: Green
Local area map loading...
Location: Common Staith Quay
District Council: King's Lynn and West Norfolk Borough Council
District Council Ward: St Margarets with St Nicholas
County Council: Norfolk County Council
County Council Electoral Division: King's Lynn North and Central