Lattice House. Built c.1480 as a range of 3 shops and houses with later cross wings. The south end has been an Inn since at least 1714 and other parts occupied by St Nicholas Church staff. A very fine open hall and crown-post roofs can be seen inside. Restored 1981-2.
Erected: 1 January 2005
Plaque Colour: Green
Local area map loading...
Location: 37-41 Chapel Street
District Council: King's Lynn and West Norfolk Borough Council
District Council Ward: St Margarets with St Nicholas
County Council: Norfolk County Council
County Council Electoral Division: King's Lynn North and Central