Green plaque № 1721 in King's Lynn
Gaol House. This building of 1784 housed the town gaoler and replaced an earlier gaoler's house. In the prison yad behind are some 18th century cells. This was the town Police Station until 1954.
- Erected: 1 January 2005
- Plaque Colour: Green
Local area map loading...
All plaques in King's Lynn
- Location: Saturday Market Place
- District Council: King's Lynn and West Norfolk Borough Council
- District Council Ward: St Margarets with St Nicholas
- County Council: Norfolk County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: King's Lynn North and Central
- UK Parliament Constituency: North West Norfolk
- Region: Eastern
Tell us what you know about Green plaque № 1721 in King's Lynn