Green plaque № 31040 in London
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
Deptford Creek. This is the mouth of the River Ravensbourne, first bridged in 1804. The Domesday Book of 1086 noted many watermills nearby.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Greenwich
- Location: Creek Road, SE10
- London Borough: Greenwich Borough Council
- London Borough Ward: Greenwich West
- London Assembly Constituency: Greenwich and Lewisham
- UK Parliament Constituency: Greenwich and Woolwich
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about Green plaque № 31040 in London