Green plaque № 3572 in Aberdeen
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
In recognition of the great contribution made by Mr. Thomas Blake Glover during the late 19th century to the foundation of modern Japanese industry, we donate this house to the Grampian-Japan Trust.
- Erected: 22 August 1997
- Plaque Colour: Green
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Bridge of Don
- Location: Glover House, Balgownie Road
- Unitary Authority: Aberdeen City Council
- Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Bridge of Don
- Scottish Parliament Constituency: Aberdeen Donside
- Scottish Parliament Region: North East Scotland
- UK Parliament Constituency: Gordon
- Region: Scotland
Tell us what you know about Green plaque № 3572 in Aberdeen