Green plaque № 3798 in Wymondham
Railway station built 1845 on the Norwich to Brandon Railway, later the G.E.R. and L.N.E.R. line to London. Restored 1989 by David Turner.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Wymondham
- Location: Station Approach, Station Road
- Parish: Wymondham
- District Council: South Norfolk District Council
- District Council Ward: Cromwells
- County Council: Norfolk County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Forehoe
- UK Parliament Constituency: Mid Norfolk
- Region: Eastern
Tell us what you know about Green plaque № 3798 in Wymondham