Green plaque № 3838 in King's Lynn
28-32 King Street
Within 30-32 are the remains of a stone house built c.1200, the oldest in Lynn. About 1300, the timber framed row of houses and shops at 28-30 was built over and beside the stone house.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in King's Lynn
- Location: 28-32 King Street
- District Council: King's Lynn and West Norfolk Borough Council
- District Council Ward: St Margarets with St Nicholas
- County Council: Norfolk County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: King's Lynn North and Central
- UK Parliament Constituency: North West Norfolk
- Region: Eastern
Tell us what you know about Green plaque № 3838 in King's Lynn