Green plaque № 3844 in King's Lynn
Built in 1854. Designed by Cruso & Maberley of Lynn, the front facade is surmounted by the goddess Ceres. Site of Market Hall 1830-1854, and previously of the Angel Inn.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in King's Lynn
- Location: Tuesday Market Place
- District Council: King's Lynn and West Norfolk Borough Council
- District Council Ward: St Margarets with St Nicholas
- County Council: Norfolk County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: King's Lynn North and Central
- UK Parliament Constituency: North West Norfolk
- Region: Eastern
Tell us what you know about Green plaque № 3844 in King's Lynn