Green plaque № 3848 in King's Lynn
21 St Nicholas Street
This 15 century arch originally led under a house to a tenement yard behind. Primitive Methodists in Norfolk first met here in 1821. The house became ruinous and was demolished in 1951.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in King's Lynn
- Location: 21 St Nicholas Street
- District Council: King's Lynn and West Norfolk Borough Council
- District Council Ward: St Margarets with St Nicholas
- County Council: Norfolk County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: King's Lynn North and Central
- UK Parliament Constituency: North West Norfolk
- Region: Eastern
Tell us what you know about Green plaque № 3848 in King's Lynn