C15 front door and crown post roof in hall range on the left, joined by a first floor gallery to St Nicholas' House, to the right (a classical east gable is dated 1645). These buildings faced north into the courtyard of a mansion house, until 1895. Restored in 1972-74, and extended as an hotel.
Erected: 1 January 2005
Plaque Colour: Green
Local area map loading...
Location: Tudor Rose Hotel, Nicholas Street
District Council: King's Lynn and West Norfolk Borough Council
District Council Ward: St Margarets with St Nicholas
County Council: Norfolk County Council
County Council Electoral Division: King's Lynn North and Central