Green plaque № 3936 in Norwich
Means 'Street of the fisherman'. Excavations on the river side of the street have uncovered 11th century fish hooks and net weights.
- Erected: 1 January 2004
- Plaque Colour: Green
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Norwich
- Location: 3 Fishergate
- District Council: Norwich City Council
- District Council Ward: Mancroft
- County Council: Norfolk County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Mancroft
- UK Parliament Constituency: Norwich South
- Region: Eastern
Tell us what you know about Green plaque № 3936 in Norwich